Student Version: C.R.E.W. - Youth Programs Survey
The following survey has been developed to further identify educational and recreational afterschool and summer needs for our community's youth. Your answers are anonymous.
This survey will remain open until April 30, 2016.
Parents: Please join us March 10th at 5:30pm at Kalmiopsis Library
1. What grade are you in?
2. Which school do you go to?
Azalea Middle School
Brookings Harbor High School
Brookings Christian School
3. What activities do you currently participate in afterschool, if any?
4. Regarding afterschool and summer program availability, how satisfied are you regarding your access to desired programs? (1 = very unsatisfied, 2 = somewhat unsatisfied, 3 = satisfied, 4 = mostly satisfied, 5 = very satisfied)
5. Regarding afterschool and summer programs, what interests you most?
Personal Skill Building (cooking, sewing, managing finances, etc.)
Recreational (non-league) Sports - other than currently available
Languages and Culture
College Bound Prep
STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) Activities
Job Skills (carpentry, accounting, beauty, auto mechanics, etc)
Special Visitors (fire dept, etc)
Entry Job Skills (resumes, interviews)
6. Regarding AFTERSCHOOL programs, how likely would you participate if they were available? (1 = highly unlikely, 2 = somewhat unlikely, 3 = undecided, 4 = somewhat likely, 5 = very likely)
7. Regarding SUMMER programs, how likely would you participate if they were available? (1 = highly unlikely, 2 = somewhat unlikely, 3 = undecided, 4 = somewhat likely, 5 = very likely)
If you could describe the perfect afterschool or summer program options, what would it be like?
Thank you for completing this survey!
We are looking for people to join our efforts to support youth with more afterschool and summer programs. If you would like more information on how you can help, please email:
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service