2020 Atlanta Hustle - Tryout Application
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Thank you for your interest in the team! This application form is an important part of our decision-making process so answer each question professionally and thoroughly.
Please review the following information before proceeding:
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Your endurance and physical fitness will be tested in addition to your game knowledge and disc skills through a series of drills, scrimmaging, and interviews.
- Registration will be closed on Sunday Jan 20th at midnight.
- You must be 18 by the day of tryouts. Due to insurance requirements this is non-negotiable.
- You should be available for the AUDL season which will run from February through mid August including:
----- pre-season practices on weekends, Saturday and/or Sunday
----- Games most weekends from April through August
----- potential midweek evening practices in Atlanta (a handful throughout the year)
----- Youth and community events
LOCATION / SCHEDULE:
- Open tryouts will be held January 25th at Silverback's Stadium
- Sign-in is at 130p and tryouts will start at 2p and end at 6p .
NEW THIS YEAR - Make up Open tryout date for College players with a conflict on Jan 25th will be Saturday 2/1 at St. Pius X
- There will be an email with details sent out the week of tryouts.
- The tryout fee is $50.00. This covers fields, trainers, water, staff, and a reversible tank top
- There are scholarships available upon request. Please don't hesitate to ask. We don't want this to be a barrier.
- Female-identifying players will not be charged to participate.
- You must pay and register before Jan 20th. A pay link will be available at the end of the application
WHAT TO BRING:
- Your ID
- You will need to bring appropriate Ultimate gear for the weather conditions as well as a light and dark jersey.
- Snacks (bananas, power bars,etc), water, and Gaterade will be provided.
- We encourage you to bring whatever you personally need to make it through a hard day of exercise.
Note: Our video team will be onsite filming tryouts. By applying to tryout you give us permission to use film and photos of you in our promotions, videos, website, or similar.
Now please continue to the application. The form should take you 15 minutes to complete. All responses including free text should be kept under 1,000 characters. You may edit your responses after you have submitted.
You're invited to join my group "2020 Hustle Tryouts" on GroupMe.
contact email: jboezi at
If you are a current college player, do you have a tournament conflict on Jan 25th?
No, I will tryout on Jan 25th
Yes, I will tryout on Feb 1st
Reversible Size (not guaranteed)
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Atlanta Hustle.