Documentation Team Member:
The audio-visual documentation of Girls Rock Campaign Boston communicates who we are and what we believe in (empowering girls to believe in themselves by providing a supportive community that fosters self-expression, confidence, and collaboration through musical education and performance)--inspiring current and future volunteers, donors, and attendees. Working most closely with the Director for Identity and Archives, photograph and/or record audio and video of various GRCB sessions and events.
Position includes, but is not limited to:
- Photography showing the various aspects of GRCB programming, identifying areas to highlight with GRCB staff.
- Audio and video recordings of showcases and major events.
- Work with Archives to save, name, and organize documentation.
Time commitment would be:
- Consistent and reliable contact with GRCB throughout the year as we plan events and documentation needs.
As sessions and other events approach:
- Check in with GRCB staff on schedule, availability, and areas to highlight.
- Attend and document sessions, showcases, and events.
- Communicate with other volunteers and GRCB staff afterward to preserve documentation.