1. Carbon is AWESOME because it can do (check all that apply)
can make double bonds
has 3 valence electrons
can make 4 covalent bonds
Carbon is NOT awesome, but you know who is? Mr. Rodrigues!
can bond with itself
can make triple bonds
2. What is the maximum number of covalent bonds than an atom of HYDROGEN can form?
3. The figure below is the structural formula for a hydrocarbon called octane. What is it's correct molecular formula?
4. Refer to diagram below. Which of the following molecules is NOT built correctly?
They are ALL built correctly.
5. A covalent bond occurs when
two atoms share a pair of electrons
one atom gives up an electron to another atom
when ions are involved
slight opposite charges found in two atoms attract
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service