The British Judo Council National Awards 2019
0We are please to announce The BJC Awards Night which will be held on the 7th March 2020
Drayton Manor Hotel,
Drayton Manor Park
Tickets incl meal are £35.00 per adult and £18.00 per child under 12 years ( Contact BJC HQ to book your place 01692 580 900)
Those candidates short listed will be invited to the awards evening for presentations.
The final date for nominations is 10th Jan 2020
Winner of the Brian Caffary award will receive free attendance fees for the BJC Cromer and Oxford National courses.
This award is for BJC member under 18 years who show all the qualities a BJC Judoka should have.
This year we are introducing a male and female winner in each of the following categories, Senior Judoka of the Year, Primary/Junior Judoka , Senior Squad member of the Year and Junior squad member of the Year.
Name of Person making the Nomination
Full name of the person you are nominating
under 16 years
Over 16 years
1.Senior Judoka of the Year
2. Primary/junior Judoka of the year
3. Tony Grigg award for Judoka with additional needs
4. Coach of the Year- Junior
5. Coach Of the Year - Special Needs
6. Coach of the Year- Senior
7. Coach of the Year - Newcomer
8. Referee of the Year
9. Non Judoka Volunteer of the Year
10. official of the Year
11. Senior squad member of the year
12. Junior squad member of the Year
13. Outstanding achievement of the year
14. Achievement Award - kata
15.Outstanding Contribution to the BJC in 2018
16. Lifetime achievement award
17. The Brian Caffary Award
Please tell us why you have nominated this person for an award.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service