Sports Physical Sign-up Form
PHYSICAL DAY IS NOW SCHEDULED!
Date: Tuesday, May 25, 2021
Place: Ripon Family Physicians, 150 Vera Avenue, Ripon
Cost: $20 in Cash. No check or credit cards
Times: Incoming Seniors 2-2:30pm; Incoming Juniors 2:30-3pm; Incoming Incoming Sophomores 3:00-3:30pm; Freshmen 3:30-4:00pm
If you miss your time or can't come during your time, come between 2-4pm
1. Must wear a mask or face covering into the Dr. Office - bring your own.
2. Bring your signed (by your parent) physical form. Print this from Athletic Clearance before you come. Log onto Athletic Clearance and Choose 2021-22 school year, otherwise you will do it all over again.
3. Bring $20 in CASH. No checks or credit cards will work.
4. We will be using the front door of the office. Park in the back and line up on the North side sidewalk. Try to social distance each other while we wait.
5. This is only good for RHS Students only and no other family members.
6. This is the only date for Physicals - if you miss this date you will have to go to your regular doctor to get this done. This is the best and quickest way to make sure you are ready for sports and it is good for the whole school year.
7. PLEASE take a picture or your Physical with your cell phone. Ripon Family Physicians does not keep copies.
Ripon High School
Grade you are going into
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Ripon Unified School District.