Hostel Facility Reservation
Youth Advocates Ghana,the organizers of the African Youth SDGs Summit has made an arrangement with Ghana Hostels Ltd to host interested delegates at Pentagon Hostel at the University of Ghana,Legon-Accra.
Please take note of the following:
1. Please do not make reservation if you are unsure of attending the Summit.
2.It is recommended that delegates pay for the costs of the accommodation (hostel) prior to their arrival.Please contact us at
for further details.
3. There will be daily bus shuttle services (to and from) the hostel to the Accra International Conference Centre for the three days.
4.Please note that breakfast is not included in the rate.There is however a cafeteria on site with estimated breakfast cost of about $3 or GHC15.00.
5. International delegates will be provided with airport transfer.Please ensure to send your arrival details with us.
6. YAG has reserved for only 4 nights during the Summit days.Delegates can extend their stay beyond the 4 nights at the hostel at their own costs.
7. The official date for arrival and check-in is 30th June 2019 and the official checkout and departure is 4th July 2019.
For further enquires,please email us at
Phone Number /WhatsApp
International delegates only: I wish to reserve for
$60 for 4 nights @$15 per night per person (Shared Room) with AC
$100 for 4 nights @$25 per night per person (Single Occupancy) with AC
Ghanaian delegates only: I wish to reserve for
GHC200 for 4 nights @50 per night per person (Shared Room) with AC
GHC260 for 4 nights @65 per night per person (Single Occupancy) with AC
Please share any comment with us here
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service