Middle School Honors Program Nomination Form
Please read the characteristics commonly associated with gifted students. The Middle School Honors Program also serves the high achieving student in one or more content areas.
If a student consistently demonstrates 3 or more of the characteristics below please consider this child for further evaluation.
• Uses advanced language unassumingly
• Asks lots of questions
• Interprets another’s point of view
• Adds interesting components to enhance products
• Laughs at teacher’s jokes (when no one else “gets” them”)
• Understands and responds to the use of puns and riddles
• Regularly performs significantly above grade level
• Requires minimum repetition for mastery
• Pursues issues atypical of age-mates
• Demonstrates intense task commitment and energy while pursuing interests
• Wants to do things independently
• Regularly scores above average on tests, but doesn’t necessarily complete class assignments in a timely/complete manner
• Demonstrates complex and abstract thinking
• Creates songs, stories and riddles related to learning
• Exhibits an intense concern for human issues
• Expresses high expectations of self and others
• Senses discord and dissatisfaction
• Loves learning!
In what role are you nominating this child?
Page 1 of 8
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Bcschools.net.
Terms of Service