SYA, Inc. SAT Prep Scholarship Application
The Southampton Youth Association Inc. is partnering with Advantage Testing to offer premium SAT Prep to high school students. SYA is offering this course as a scholarship to students who meet the following criteria:
• Current high school junior (exception can be made for high-performing sophomores)
• Demonstrates strong academic ability
• Is self motivated and shows commitment
• Has financial need (priority will be given to applicants who show need)
• Plans to attend college
This scholarship is competitive and time sensitive.
- This class prepares students for the MAY 2021 SAT
- Classes are on Tuesdays from 6PM - 8PM on Zoom, beginning November 10th
- Total duration of class is 20 weeks (40 hours)
- 9 full-length practice tests, including the diagnostic, and other practice materials
Diagnostic Exams and Practice Tests will be scheduled by SYA and administered in person or on zoom.
1. Complete this online application
2. Email a copy of your high school transcript to
3. Interview for finalists
4. Parent Interview
Applicants who are accepted will need to submit a deposit, which will be returned upon successful completion of the program and the May SAT.
Email Address (that you check often)
Cell Phone Number
Date of Birth
Prefer not to say
American Indian/Native American
Prefer Not to Say
Will you be a first generation college student (if your parents or grandparents did not complete college you may be considered first generation)?
Sophomore (will need to pass a diagnostic exam)
Name of High School
Name of Guidance Counselor
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of SYA.