This year, for our eleventh annual SIEGE conference, our theme will be Climbing Your Skill Tree. Our focus will be on just that: climbing your professional skill tree. If you have insights and sage guidance for indie developers or folks who want to make the jump from entry level to mid-tier, or from mid-tier to top-tier, pitch a session to us!
When: October 6-8, 2017Optional pre-conference workshops will be available on Thursday, October 5, 2017.
Where: Atlanta Marriott Northwest, Atlanta, GA
Selected presenters will be included in conference promotions and will receive complimentary full-access registration to SIEGE and its events.
Tips for Proposal Submissions:
* We are looking for panels, roundtable discussions, hands-on workshops, and presenters, with some preference given to interesting and well-balanced panels.
* Attendees prefer sessions with clear learning objectives.
* Try to keep your session focused, fun, and go in depth rather than trying to cover too much ground.
* Try to bring something new to our attendees.
* Try to keep your proposed panelists interesting - do they have the experience and professional chops? Are they engaging speakers you would want to learn from? Are they reasonably diverse? (While we pick sessions based on content first, we love to see panels that aren't exclusively made up of white dudes.)
* Attendees want to be informed and add to their professional toolboxes - please do not submit a proposal that is focused on marketing a product that you sell.