To register for the many exciting contests and classes the event will be hosting, please visit taoswoolfestival.org
Thank you for participating!
Registration Deadline: Saturday, September 15 Inventory Entry Deadline: Tuesday, October 2Check in/Set up: Friday, October 5th, 12pm-4pmShow Date and Time: Saturday, October 6th, 9am-5pm Sunday, October 7th, 9am to 4pmCheck out: Sunday, October 7th, 4pm-7pm
3) All items must be hand crafted by the artist.
4) Each participant is expected to be present for Check In, Check Out and will be expected to work 4 hours to make this show a success. If you wish to participate in a more extensive way, please inquire with EVFAC staff to sign up for a specific duty. This show is a team effort! EVFAC staff with the help of volunteers will operate the booth.
5) Participants are responsible for their own insurance to cover breakages, loss, and theft of their merchandise.
6) Participants are required to submit a completed W9 to EVFAC before the event. EVFAC does not issue NTTCs to Consignment artists. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Sales and Payments: EVFAC will manage all sales transactions at the show at a consignment rate of 85% for the artists and 15% for EVFAC. EVFAC will issue checks and sales reports to participants who have sold items approximately three weeks after the show.
3) Non-attendance fee: If you cannot bring your items to Taos or complete your volunteer hours at the show, there is a $25 Non-Attendance fee due upon registration and you can work your volunteer hours at EVFAC. Please contact April, the Director of Programs, to make arrangements.