You are requesting to be released from your current co-op assignment. OSCA will review your submission and email you confirmation of your approved release.

You will need to go online to the Office of Residential Education & Campus Dining Services website (www.oberlin.edu/cds) in order to select your on-campus dining option. Contact Res. Ed. to schedule an appointment to review your campus housing options at (440) 775-8472.

As a courtesy, please fill out the Exit Survey at the end of this form, and remember to remove yourself from the OSCA wait list (https://forms.gle/UUv46yH7znMqkoCo9).
Sign in to Google to save your progress. Learn more
Email *
First Name
Last Name *
T-Number *
Omit the leading 'T0'
Enter '0000' if you have not yet been assigned an OCMR number.
Email Address *
Release Requested *
Students who are housing & dining in OSCA must be released from both housing and dining co-ops. If you are trying to process a Dining Exemption, this form IS NOT the form to use.
Release Semester *
Because Oberlin College has changed its policy, students who switch out of OSCA will not be allowed to switch back into a co-op for the remainder of the academic year.
Are you willing to take a brief survey to help us better understand why you are leaving?
Your survey will be anonymized before providing answers to any party.
Clear form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Oberlin Student Cooperative Association. Report Abuse