2020 Ramona Art & Wine Festival (8th Annual) Winery Application
Application to participate in the 2020 Ramona Art & Wine Festival as a winery
Application / Terms & Conditions
TO: Ramona Art & Wine Festival Winery Exhibitor
We are pleased to invite you to participate in the 8th Annual Ramona Art & Wine Festival. The event celebrates San Diego artisans and the Ramona Valley American Viticulture area. The festival’s goal is to raise money for the Ramona H.E.A.R.T. Mural Project, the mission of which is to encourage economic vitality by increasing tourism, promoting community pride, and celebrating our rich cultural heritage through an outstanding outdoor visual arts program. This festival is a joint project of the Ramona H.E.A.R.T. Mural Project and the Ramona Valley Vineyard Association.
This year, the festival will be held on Saturday November 7, 2020, 11:00am – 5:00 pm, at Begent Ranch at 18528 Highland Valley Road, Ramona CA 92065.
• Last day to pay fees and be included in the event program guide– Monday - 10/1/2020
Please note that the earlier you pay your fees, the sooner we can include you in our promotions.
For more information about the event, please visit our website or Facebook page. If you are interested in participating in this year's event, please read the information below and follow the instructions to apply.
Ramona Art & Wine Festival - Winery Coordinator
EXHIBITOR TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Saturday 11/7/2020, 11am - 5pm
Begent Ranch, 18528 Highland Valley Road, Ramona, CA 92065
EARLY BIRD (Before 8/1/2020): $60, plus a silent auction donation* ($50 retail value)
REGULAR FEE (Starting 8/1/2020): $80, plus a silent auction donation* ($50 retail value)
DONATIONS: To further support the fundraising effort of this event, we ask that each approved exhibitor donate items with a minimum $50 retail value for the Silent Auctions to be held during the Festival. A link to the Silent Auction form and details for delivery of your donation will be provided closer to the due date. The mural project is a non-profit 501(c)(3) entity, so donations could be tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor for more information.
PERKS: Exhibitors will receive 2 complimentary full access tickets for wine tasting and food tickets per booth to the event. These tickets are non-transferable and should be used by the individuals working your booth.
BOOTH SPACE GUIDELINES: To maintain the visual quality of our event please observe the following:
• Exhibitors will provide their own 10x10 pop-up tent (with vertical legs). White is preferred, but other solid colors are acceptable. All items must fit within the 10x10 space.
• Exhibitor tents must be weighted down to avoid property damage or injury due to weather or other impacts.
• No electricity is provided.
• Tablecloths must be solid colored, black or white preferred.
• Booth set up and tear down is your responsibility.
• Your booth must be attended by a representative at all times during the event.
• No food or beverages may be served in the booths. Only items for personal consumption are allowed.
• You are responsible for all permits, licenses, taxes and insurance related to this event.
SET-UP AND TEAR DOWN: The facility will be available for set up of hardware only, Friday, November 6th, 2020 from 3:00pm - 5:00pm. No overnight security is provided.
LOADING / UNLOADING: Exhibitors will be assigned a 15-minute window based on their booth location between 8 -9:30am to unload their vehicles for set up on the morning of the event. Details on your setup time will be provided closer to the event. If you do not show up during your scheduled unload time you will be asked to wait in the parking lot until your allotted time. All setup must be completed no later than 10:30am, 30 minutes before the event begins. PLEASE BE PROMPT. Tear down begins promptly at 5:00 pm. Vehicles will be allowed into the event starting at 5:30 for loading to allow time for exhibitors to exit.
BOOTH LOCATIONS: Booth locations are designated by the event Committee. If you have special needs that may impact booth placement, please let us know. Booth locations cannot be guaranteed.
• All participants MUST bring and use 1 ounce pour stoppers. No free pouring of any wines or spirits allowed.
• A volunteer will come by your booth at the end of the day to inventory the wines you've used. You'll be reimbursed at your usual wholesale price. Not to exceed $15 per bottle but donations at that time are always welcome.
• All individuals serving wine must be ABC certified. Training may be provided on site on the day of the festival. Time and details to be announced.
CANCELLATIONS: There will be no refunds for cancellations for any reason, as the booth rental fees will be donated in support of the Ramona H.E.A.R.T. Mural Project.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Complete the online application below prior to the deadline.
2. Pay your booth rental fee by the deadline. Payments can be made on the website. If you would like to pay by check, please contact the coordinator for instructions.
Web Link to Pay Booth Fee:
3. Deliver your silent auction donation item no later than Monday, Oct. 12, 2020, to: Hatfield Creek Winery, 1625 Highway 78, Ramona CA 92065. A reminder will be sent at a later date.
NOTE: Please keep a copy of this agreement for reference.
First name of primary contact
Last name of primary contact
Cell phone preferred
# Years Participating (prior to 2020)
Enter the # of years you have participated in the festival prior to now. Years do not have to be consecutive.
City, State, Zip
Alternate Contact Name
Enter the name of the person that will be sharing your booth
Alternate Contact Phone
Waiver of Liability - Electronic Signature
By entering my name below, I agree to the following: I will not hold the Ramona Art & Wine Festival, the Ramona HEART Mural Project, their Board of Directors or organizers of this event liable for any damage to person or property or for lost or stolen items. I also give permission for any photos taken at the event or submitted by me to be used solely for promotional purposes of the Ramona Art & Wine Festival and/or the Ramona HEART Mural Project.
Waiver of Liability - Date
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service