The Surrey Chapter of the BCTLA Membership Form 2019-2020
• general meetings throughout the year including the year-end celebration for retiring teacher-librarians.
• networking with teacher-librarians: get great lesson ideas, ask questions from colleagues, get a wider view of what’s
happening in libraries across the district.
• attendance at events sponsored throughout the year such as our sharing day, booktalks by prominent booksellers,
guest speakers and other events.
• refreshments at meetings, retiree gifts, door prizes
• half day TTOC for teacher-librarians to share ideas about professional practice
• honoraria/fees for professional development speakers, special guests
• promotion of the value of our work as teacher-librarians
• our own Anne Monk Scholarship which can be used for a professional development workshop, conference or
School Courier #
Will you be paying $20 by cash or cheque to Kendall Brothers at Courier #004?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service