Posh N Sip Host Application Form
Thank you for your interest in Hosting a Posh N Sip in your local area! We ask that you please read through the guidelines while you fill out the application form.
For all other information in regards to the Posh N Sip program & upcoming community meet-ups, check out our blog:
WHAT YOU DO:
- Select the date, location, other co-hosts (if any)
- Create a listing in your closet to announce your meet-up to the community
- Brand the listing as Posh N Sip
- After your Posh N Sip, update your listing with pictures from your event
- Share the fun with at least one group photo from your event on social media and use the hashtag #PoshNSip
If you are not the primary host, you will not need to fill out this form. Only one application per Posh N Sip.
Poshmark Username (without @)
Poshmark only provides support to Posh N Sips hosted by Poshers who are in good standing with our policies and guidelines. We ask that you keep this in mind when applying to be a host and selecting co-hosts.
Date of your Posh N Sip
A minimum of 21 days notice is required in order to guarantee that your decor swag box will arrive on time.
Co-host Username(s) - limit 3
Enter N/A if you do not have co-hosts.
Current Mailing Address
Full Street Address, City, Province, Postal Code
Eventbrite/Facebook Event Page
Check all applicable to you:
All the items in my closet are supported on our platform (if unsure, please be sure to read our guidelines here:
I do not participate in offline conversations or transactions
I understand the responsibilities of hosting a Posh N Sip
WHAT WE DO:
We will reach out to you after we have reviewed the status of your Posh N Sip application. Once your Posh N Sip request is approved, we will:
- Send you a kit of Poshmark-branded items for decor (pencils, pins, cards, stickers, balloons, etc.) + eligible milestone swag
- Send you the digital files of the Poshmark branded name tags and the Poshmark banner
- Share your Posh N Sip listing on Twitter, by @pm_editor & @pm_editor_ca on Poshmark, and list it on our Posh N Sip blog page
- Feature your Posh N Sip monthly recap blog post
We recommend double checking that the above information is true and correct before submitting. Thank you for your interest!
Are you a Posh Ambassador?
Post About your Posh N Sip in your closet, and we'll link back to it on our blog and Twitter! (Enter link to your listing below)
This is super important because its the best way for us to invite other Poshers to your event! Find a super cute template at
What city and province are you hosting for?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Poshmark, Inc..