Community Vision Survey
For the last year, the community of St. Michael and All Angels Episcopal Church has been engaged in a multifaceted visioning process. This Lent we are prayerfully considering the draft community vision that grew out of that process, which affirms that St. Michael’s “embodies the fruits of the spirit” and that “we hunger to go deeper into our faith and spirituality.” The metaphor we have chosen for the vision statement is a tree with strong roots and vibrant and expansive branches and leaves.
To complete the process, we ask for your input on each of the components of the community vision, so that we can identify and commit to the specific ways that our community will manifest each of them. Please be as specific as you like.
1. Where do you see joy being manifested at St. Michael's?
2. How have you seen St. Michael's embrace resilience?
3. What is your experience of how we seek justice?
4. In what ways do we live in love?
5. How shall we learn how to stand in the tragic gap between the world as God desires it to be and the world as it is?
6. How shall we increase our engagement in ministry by recognizing what is an outward and visible sign of St. Michael’s?
7. What does participating in racial reconciliation and justice mean to you (or look like to you)?
8. How shall we be still and silent to hear God?
9. Finally, if you have other feedback you’d like to give regarding the vision statement, please share it here.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service