Delegates application - SPRIMUN 2020
This form is dedicated to students wishing to take part in SPRIMUN 2020 as a delegate.
Please read carefully the application procedure below:
- Step 1: The candidate must fill in the application form
- Step 2: The SPRIMUN team sends the candidate a payment order, including payment details.
- Step 3: In case the candidate needs a visa, and only if the payment has been received, the team can send the candidate a recommendation letter.
- Step 4: Once the payment is received, the application is validated. The team assigns the candidate a committee and a country.
- Step 5 : Each participant will have to write a position paper to prepare for the debates and have all the information about the country she/he represents.
Upon receiving your application, we will e-mail you the procedures for the payment of the participation fee.
- Student : 60€ (includes the Social Pack)
- High School student: 30€
Reminder: the fee does not include accommodation and trip to Rennes
Your application will only be confirmed AFTER we receive the full payment of the participation fee.
In case you need a visa, SPRIMUN can write you a recommendation letter to help with your visa application. This letter will be signed by Sciences Po Rennes administration. This acceptance letter will be delivered on the condition that we first receive your registration fee. No exception will be made.
Should you have any question, please do not hesitate to send an e-mail
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of SPRIMUN.