Industrial Revolution Submission Form
Your LAST name
Your First name
Your class period
1. Which of the following best describes the transition from making things by hand to using machines and inventions to improve manufacturing and labor?
2. Which of the following individuals below was the "Father of the American Factory System?"
3. Which of the following was a benefit of the factory system?
hand crafted items
4. Who were the first employees at the Lowell Mills?
5. Which of the following best describes a "textile?"
metal casting used in home construction
a machine used to find gold
fabric for clothing
a part used in fire arms and butter making
6. Copy and paste your work from part 2 question 4 into the box below describing an invention during the Industrial Revolution.
7. Which of the following men invested the steam boat?
8. Which of the following best describes a "canal."
a naturally occurring river or stream
a man mad body of water connecting two other bodies of water for transportation
a small tunnel dug under Washington DC
a large tunnel dug under Lake Erie
9. Which of the following was the most famous canal?
10. Copy and paste your work from part 3 from your livebinder into the box below: How did the Erie Canal improve trade in America?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service