350Vermont Summer Fellowship Application
350Vermont organizes, educates, and supports people in Vermont to work together for climate justice – resisting fossil fuels, building momentum for alternatives, and transforming our communities toward justice and resilience.
We are a community of activists working towards climate justice. If you want to learn with an organization committed to climate action and collective liberation, consider an internship with us!
We're currently accepting applications for summer fellowships. Please read more about the fellowship program on our website. For best consideration, please apply by 9 A.M. on Monday, March 30.
To complete your application, please submit this form. Please also send Lily (
) an e-mail that contains:
1. Two writing samples (max. 3 pages total) in PDF format. Please include your first and last name in the file name (e.g., "Taylor Brown writing samples.pdf").
2. Your resume in PDF format. Please include your first and last name in the file name (e.g., "Taylor Brown resume.pdf").
3. Your fellowship proposal (up to 2 pages) in PDF format, with your first and last name in the file name. Please include:
- why you're interested in this fellowship
- the independent organizing work that you envision pursuing for half your time
- anticipated funding source for your work (program through school, grant, etc.)
If you have any questions or would like to run ideas by us before submitting your proposal, feel free to contact Lily:
or (831) 236-6247.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Lily and Julie, 350VT
Please provide any online links to portfolios or content you may have previously produced, if applicable.
Have you previously applied for an internship with 350VT?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of 350Vermont.