Cultural Heritage Book Giveaway to Educational Institutions in Malaysia 2021
In conjunction with George Town World Heritage Incorporated’s 10th Anniversary Celebration in 2020, we invite primary and secondary schools, colleges, and universities in Malaysia to participate in our Cultural Heritage Book Giveaway programme.
1. To educate students on cultural heritage.
2. To instil appreciation among the younger generation of our shared cultural heritage and the importance of safeguarding efforts.
3. To create awareness of the intangible cultural heritage of Penang.
Each book set is valued at RM723, consisting of six titles:
1. Epitaph: The Northam Road Protestant Cemetery (Volumes 1 and 2)
2. George Town: Our Stories
3. George Town’s Historic Commercial and Civic Precincts
4. Little India of George Town
5. Penang’s Living Legacy - Heritage Traders of George Town
6. POTEHI - Glove Puppet Theatre of Penang
Terms and Conditions:
1. Each educational institution is entitled to receive one set of books only.
2. Educational institutions which have received the book sets in 2018 are not eligible for this giveaway.
3. Eligible educational institutions will be notified via email to collect the books at the GTWHI office or pay for postage if they are unable to collect the books.
Deadline for application: 31 December 2021
For more details, please contact 04-261 6606, email
Name of Educational Institution
Address of Educational Institution
Name of Person-in-Charge
Position of Person-in-Charge (e.g. Teacher, Librarian, etc.)
Will you be able to collect the book set at the George Town World Heritage Incorporated office in George Town, Penang?
Based on the last question above, if you choose 'No', are you willing to pay for postage?
I am able to collect the books at the George Town World Heritage Incorporated office.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of George Town World Heritage Incorporated.