Adell's HEALTH AND SAFETY PROCEDURES
Our goal is to keep everyone safe during these challenging times. If you develop any warning signs resembling ANY symptoms of COVID-19 before your scheduled appointment, give us a call to cancel the appointment.
All appointments cancelled due to COVID-19 concerns will not be charged a cancellation fee.
**Please note that we will service customers at our own discretion based on physical symptoms!
Listed are our NEW POLICIES AND PROCEDURES in place to ensure the safety of everyone. Everyone MUST comply to these new policies:
* A mandatory completed COVID-19 Screening Form MUST be submitted 24 hours BEFORE scheduled appointment. This form can be found on the home page of our website.
* We will ONLY except cards as a form of payment to minimize the handling of cash and physical contact.
*No additional guest will not be allowed in the salon unless the scheduled client is a minor.
*All clients are required to wear a face mask that wraps around the ears and not the back of the head, as this mask will have to worn the entire time in the salon. We have disposable mask for sale $3 each, WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, for any client that doesn't have a mask. We encourage clients to provide their own mask, as this will be the only way we can provide services.
*All clients are required to sanitize their hands before entering the salon.
*Everyone is required to have their temperature checked upon entry and will be denied services if running a temperature or appears to be ill. This will be at the salons discretion.
* Please arrive on time for your scheduled appointment. Any clients arriving more than 10 mins late for their appointment will be required to reschedule WITH A CANCELLATION FEE. We have strict social distancing requirements that require client participation.
*To safely and quickly check-in all clients, we have an easy check-in system. You must text the word ADELL to 31996 to opt into our check-in system. Then, once you arrive text your full name to 31996. You can also text your name to (404) 402-6647. This will notify us that you have arrived. Please remain in your vehicle and wait to be notified of when stylist is ready. OUR WAITING AREA IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
*Absolutely NO FOOD OR DRINKS ALLOWED IN THE SALON.
* Due to the close and permanent proximity of our steamers, No Steam Treatments will be scheduled at this time. All treatments will be processed under a hooded dryer.
*Every staff member is required to wear a face mask.
*Every client will receive a clean cape.
*Stylists are required to change into a clean smock/apron each client.
* All bowls and chairs will be wiped down in between each client.
*Stylists MUST wash hands in between every client.
*Stations will be spaced AT LEAST 6 feet apart. We are grateful to have a spacious salon and will be able to accommodate social distancing requirement VERY WELL!
* Additional time will be added to each appointment to ensure our schedule flows smoothly to accommodate social distancing and sanitation requirements.
*We will operate in a HIGH LEVEL OF CLEANLINESS, regularly sanitizing and removing all unnecessary items from high traffic areas.
Remember, this is all for everyone's safety, customers and staff. We thank you for your patience and cooperation as we adjust to our new operations and policies.
Until then, Stay Healthy and Be Safe!
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service