Distinguished Career- Recognizes an alumna who has achieved excellence in their chosen profession.
Service to the College - Recognizes an alumna who has volunteered their time and shared tremendous support for Agnes Scott College. (Current college employees are ineligible.)
Service to the Community- Recognizes an alumna who has displayed outstanding service to the community, locally orglobally. The alumna must not have received payment for their service.
Outstanding Young Alumna- Recognizes an alumna under the age of 40 and who has been out of college 20 or feweryears for early competence in their chosen field or area of service and exceptional promise forthe future.
2. Each nomination must include: - Submission of Nomination form online - Include a brief biography or resume of the nominee - The nominator's letter (maximum of two pages in length) - Letters of recommendation (one page maximum per letter; at least two letters, but no more than six) - Supporting documents (not to exceed 10 total pages)
3. NOMINATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED ELECTRONICALLY BY OCTOBER 1.
4. Recipients are recognized and presented with their awards during Alumnae Weekend.
A feature on the award winners will be included in Agnes Scott The Magazine.
2. THERE WILL BE NO NOTIFICATION IF A NOMINEE IS NOT SELECTED FOR AN AWARD; however, interested parties may contact the alumnae relations office at 404.471.6323 after December 1 to learn results.
3. Once nominated, an alumna will remain an active nominee for 2 years.
4. If you have questions, contact the Office of Alumnae Relations at 404.471.6323 or firstname.lastname@example.org.