RRWBF Scholarship Application
We at Randy Rogers Wood Bison Foundation (RRWBF) are proud to announce
our scholarship for the 2020–2021 school year. Applications will be open to
Alaska students with extraordinary talent who can demonstrate that the return of
wood bison will do at least one of the following: Inspire students to gain training in
an aspect of wood bison conservation; enhance their community, or impact their
While all applications will be considered, we place heavy emphasis on a rural
student and especially to a person from 1) Grayling, Anvik, Shageluk, or Holy
Cross communities and 2) the entirety of Alaska.
For questions please see:
• Applicants must be accepted into an accredited college, university, technical or vocational school.
• Applicants must maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher while in course studies. (NOTE - Failure to do so will result in the loss of future funding).
• Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED.
Fall or Winter Semester 2020–2021, Deadline February 28, 2020
(All paperwork must be received, not postmarked, by the deadline.)
Scholarship Award Amount:
The 2020 award amount will be $500.00.
Scholarship Application Requirements:
1) Application Form. Complete the following RRWBF Application Form.
2) Proof of Enrollment. Provide an “Official Letter of Acceptance” or an enrollment verification letter from your school. This letter must show the student’s field of study and class standing on their letterhead. Please send to
3) Official Transcript. If you are already attending an institution beyond high school, include an official transcript from all universities or technical school(s) you have attended. If you are still in high school, include an official transcript from your high school or GED. Please send to
4) Official Registration. Provide a copy on the school’s letterhead of the classes you are registered for this semester. Please send to
5) Personal Essay. Write an essay describing your educational and career goals. Also include how wood bison inspire your course of study. Please send to
6) Two Letters of Recommendation— Provide letters from two individuals who are not immediate family members and who can attest to your academic abilities, your professional and educational development, and reasons they think you would be a good candidate for our scholarship. Please send to
Note: For continuing students who have already received the scholarship and are reapplying, you need only to submit a copy of your transcripts/grades from the previously completed school year and provide proof of registration for the next semester. You must demonstrate a forward progress toward graduation. Vocational students must be enrolled in a 1–3 year certificate program.
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Randy Roger Wood Bison Foundation.