Community Group Project 2018
This survey has been created to understand the needs of people, like you, who visit and use the services at Myatt’s Field Park to see if their needs have been met, so that improvements can be made going forward. The survey data will be used to complete a university project for the Global Health course at Imperial College London and may be used in the future for research or publications. By taking part in this survey, you are kindly consenting for us to use your anonymised responses. If you have any queries, please email
Prefer not to say
Mixed- White and Asian
Mixed- White and Black African
Mixed- White and Black Caribbean
Asian/ Asian British- Bangladeshi
Asian/ Asian British- Pakistani
Asian/ Asian British- Indian
Asian/ Asian British- Chinese
Black/ Black British- African
Black/ Black British- Caribbean
5) Do you have child-caring responsibilities?
6) How long have you been coming to the park?
Less than a year
Over 5 years
7) Do you visit any other parks apart from Myatt's Field Park?
8) IF yes to question 7, why do you visit the other parks as well?
9) How long does it take for you to walk to the park from your home?
16- 20 minutes
Over 20 minutes
10) How often do you visit the park?
Once a week
Twice a week
Once a month
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service