West-MEC Facility Request Form
Welcome to West-MEC! We're happy to have you here.
Below is information for liability insurance and classifications for payments.
If you are interested in renting our facilities, please read through and fill out this form so that we can best accommodate you.
USE OF FACILITIES RULES AND REGULATIONS
An insurance certificate, showing proof of insurance for a minimum of one million dollars ($1,000,000) combined single-limit bodily injury and property damage liability, must be submitted to and approved by West-MEC before the facility may be used. The certificate must list West-MEC as addition insured. The certificate covers all areas of West-MEC property that are accessible to the renter and its patrons, including facilities, parking, walkways, and/or areas to which access cannot be limited.
The Site Supervisor is required to be present at all times and will be responsible for the supervision of students or participants until all attendees have left the premises.
Cleanup is the responsibility of organization. A fee of $50-100 will be charged in the event clean up becomes West-MEC’s responsibility.
West-MEC is a public school district. We adhere to a zero tolerance policy.
No smoking, no alcohol and no drugs are allowed on our school sites.
IDEMNIFICATION AND HOLD HARMLESS CLAUSE
To the fullest extent permitted by law, the APPLICANT agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless West-MEC, its officers, agents, volunteers, and employees from and against all claims, damages, losses, and expenses, including but not limited to attorney’s fees, court costs, or alternative dispute resolution costs arising out of, resulting from, or otherwise but for the performance or furnishing of work or services or use of the facilities and grounds and parking area under this Agreement provided that any such claim, damage, loss, or expense is attributable to bodily injury, sickness, disease, death, or personal injury, or property damage, including the loss of use or diminution in value resulting there from; regardless of whether or not it is caused in whole or in part by the actual or alleged negligent acts, errors, or omissions of West-MEC, its officers, agents, volunteers, or employees, or a party indemnified hereunder. West-MEC reserves the right, but not the obligation, to participate in defense without relieving applicant of any obligation hereunder.
1. No alterations to facilities shall be made without prior written approval.
2. Applicant using facilities shall be responsible for payment of any and all damages to building and equipment caused by self/patrons and shall be responsible for any security/custodial charges accumulated as a direct result of this use.
3. SMOKING, ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES, LIT CANDLES, AND GAMBLING ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE PREMISES AT ANY TIME. NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO BE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF MARIJUANA, EVEN IF IT IS FOR MEDICAL PURPOSES.
4. All properties are to be accounted for and left in good condition as received. Chairs, tables, podiums, etc. are to be put away in the correct manner, in the correct location.
5. Sub-leasing: no lessee should re-assign their agreement to any other entity or group without the written consent of West-MEC Superintendent.
6. The District Administration reserves the right to cancel any agreement if, after investigation, it is determined that such use is not in the best interest of West-MEC.
This category of user is exempt from facility rental and equipment fees, but subject to all personnel and other out-of-pocket costs incurred by West-MEC. This class includes:
1. Organizations and businesses directly associated with West-MEC; Organizations conducting activities for West-MEC school-age children. Examples include staff and student groups or clubs, school teams, etc.
2. Units, or elected officials, of Federal, State or local government, or local civic groups when conducting community or official business within West-MEC district. This includes the Parks and Recreation Department of cities for which reciprocal agreements have been executed.
3. Groups or District departments conducting staff development, in-service or other job-related training classes primarily for District personnel, and at the request of a District administrator.
This category of user is for non-school sponsored non-profit service organizations whose academic or recreational activities involve District school-age children. This category of user is also subject to all personnel and other out-of-pocket costs incurred by West-MEC. Equipment rental fees apply to this category of user. Included in this class are:
1. Youth organizations (i.e.: Boys/Girls Clubs, YMCA, Scouts, Campfire, Little League, Pop Warner, Soccer, etc.) Rotary, Lions, etc.
2. Churches and religious groups.
3. Home Owners Associations
4. National or State educational organizations using West-MEC facilities for instruction purposes.
Note: Requirement for Class II: An IRS letter of determination indicating 501(c)3 or 501(c)4 organizations.
This category of user includes all commercial, profit-making individuals and organizations not qualifying for Class I or Class II. Note: Any activity of a profit-making organization for the purpose of donating profits or proceeds to West-MEC, or a public charity, does not change the rental fee rate from the Class III schedule.
FEE SCHEDULE (Rate subject to change yearly upon Governing Board approval)
A fee of $30.00 per hour may be required for special setup, large groups, and/or special equipment needs during or outside of business hours. The MINIMUM CHARGE IS 2 HOURS. All workers scheduled for activity will be paid through West-MEC payroll. The lessee must not pay any employee directly for services rendered.
COST PER HOUR (per room)
Class I 0
Class II $50.00
Class III $100.00
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE TERMS
I understand and agree
WHAT IS YOUR ORGANIZATION'S CLASS DEFINITION? (Please use the above descriptions to determine your organization's status).
Class I (no charge)
Class II ($50.00 per hour, per room)
Class III ($100.00 per hour, per room)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of West-MEC.