Before you apply there are a few things we need to mention:
* You must be over 18 years of age and have the right to work in Australia (resident or appropriate work visa)
* Applications will close in August 2019.
* You are required to submit a certificate of currency for public liability insurance (for $10 million or greater) with this online application
*Please detail your name and 'THE LOST LANDS MARKET STALL APPLICATION' in the email subject heading when emailing your public liability insurance and any supporting materials to us at email@example.com. This will enable us to match your email with your online application.
If you don't have significant and appropriate weight on each leg of the marquee (more than 20kgs per leg) you can hire weights from The Lost Lands at a cost of $50.00
We can supply the following power requirements to the rear of your stall for an additional fee. 10 amp ($20 inc GST) or 15 amp ($30 inc GST).
Please complete the form below and specify if 10 amp or 15 amp power is required.
* The festival is on a heritage site. A bond of $500 is payable to participate, as a stall holder you are responsible for your direct site and taking responsibility for not doing any significant damage to the park/grass on your direct site. Your site will be signed off with you and the catering operations manager on your arrival and will be signed off again at the conclusion of the event. Your bond will be returned with 72 hours of the events completion.
* Once your booking is confirmed you will be sent a credit card information form for you to complete with your details for payment.
*Please detail your name and 'THE LOST LANDS MARKET STALL APPLICATION' in the email subject heading when sending us your public liability insurance and any supporting images or materials via email.
By agreeing to participate, your stand MAY be included in The Lost Lands marketing and publicity including and not limited to:• The Lost Lands official website• The Lost Lands Facebook and Instagram pages• Other online and print media