Life & Law Survey
Please note that this survey has 3 mandatory questions (that are open-ended and intended to allow you to give me your full feedback).
There are also a couple of optional questions thereafter that I'd be grateful if you would consider filling out. These will give me more insight into my audience.
Regardless of which/how many questions you choose to answer, I'm sincerely grateful for your input (thank you!).
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
1. What have you enjoyed most about the Life & Law Podcast?
2. What topics would you like to see covered or questions do you have that you'd like answered in future episodes of the Life & Law Podcast? Please be as specific as possible.
3. What would you like less of (or do you like least about) the Life & Law Podcast? Please don't hold back, as this will help me make the podcast better moving forward.
4. How long have you been practicing law and what's your current role (i.e., 3rd year associate in an AmLaw 100 firm, equity partner in a mid-sized firm with 15 years of experience, senior counsel in a Fortune 500 company with 8 years of experience, etc.)? Feel free to let me know your current status + background.
5. How did you find the Life & Law Podcast?
6. What other podcasts do you regularly listen to?
7. Which option BEST describes how often you listen to the Life & Law Podcast?
I'm subscribed to the podcast and listen weekly.
I'm subscribed to the podcast and listen as often as I can (but not usually every week).
I'm NOT subscribed to the podcast and listen occasionally/as I can.
I've only listened once or twice, and have subscribed to the podcast.
I've only listened once or twice (and have not subscribed).
8. What else would you like Heather to know?
10. Would you like either (or both) of the Life & Law Roadmap or the Client Development Blueprint? If so, please indicate which one(s) and leave your email address below. NOTE: you'll also be signing up for Heather's weekly email newsletter.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service