Young Executive of the Year
20th SRA Retail Awards Entry Form
ABOUT THIS AWARD CATEGORY
The Young Executive of the Year Award will recognise the achievements and contributions of an outstanding young executive in Singapore’s retail industry, who is aged 30 or below as of 30 April 2019.
* The Award is open to all Singaporean / Permanent Resident young executives in the retail industry in Singapore, who are aged 31 or above as of 30 April 2019.
* The young executive should be working in a retail company that is an Ordinary Members of the Singapore Retailers Association.
* He/She must be supervising / managing at least three subordinates.
* The application can be for any eligible young executive from any department within the Company.
* All Award entries must be verified by the CEO / Managing Director / General Manager of the retail establishment.
* All Award entries should be submitted with the necessary supporting materials by 31 MAY 2019.
* Incomplete submissions, inaccessible links / files, false particulars or willful suppression of material facts will render the applicant liable to disqualification, or if awarded, to revocation of the Award.
For entry and submission inquiries please contact Anjana at
or 6360 0185
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Singapore Retailers Association.
Terms of Service