Digital Marketing Strategy Workbook
Here is a Digital Marketing Strategy Workbook.
Idea is that you should think over these pointers quickly and fill in details wherever possible. If this workbook is taking lot of time, we can discuss this over phone or in person.
This is a thought starter activity for Digital Marketing Strategy designing.
Just fill in the details and let’s get started quickly.
Dr. Sachin Mohan Bhide
Eha Management Consultancy
Do you want a proposal for professionally designing your business plan?
1. What is the objective you want to achieve from Digital Marketing?
2. Explain nature of your typical customers.
3. How is your market?
4. How is your competition? List your competitors.
5. Why somebody will buy your product or service?
6. List your existing customers
7. List your Business Networks like chamber of commerce, etc.
8. How do you get contact details of prospective customers? List some of your prospective customers.
9. What you can promise about your product/service?
10. List educational content you can use for your audience. Educational content can by Buyers Guide, Case Studies, etc.
11. Please share client feedbacks/testimonials.
12. Has anyone in your Company written any expertise proving content like article/blog? If yes, please share link or you can share it through email
Copyright Eha Management Consultancy
All rights reserved. No part of the publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system (including but not limited to computers, disks, external drives, electronic or digital devices, e-readers, websites), or transmitted in any form or by any means (including but not limited to cyclostyling, photocopying, docutech or other reprographic reproductions, mechanical, recording, electronic, digital versions) without the prior written permission of the publisher, nor be otherwise circulated in any form of binding or cover other than that in which it is published.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service