IAP2 Foundations Certificate Training 2020 (Feb. 3 - 7)
The Puget Sound Chapter will be hosting IAP2 Foundations in Public Participation Certificate Training, led by licensed trainer, Penny Mabie. Whether you are new to the public participation process or an advanced practitioner, this training will provide you with the structure, techniques and knowledge you need to be a successful practitioner. This hands-on course gives you the opportunity to delve into your own challenges as you learn and review the essential elements of effective public participation planning.
The course is two parts: Planning for Effective Public Participation (three days) and Techniques for Effective Public Participation (two days). Participants can register for both courses (full week), Planning or Techniques. (Note: planning is a pre-requisite for the Techniques course.) See below for pricing information.
-EARLY-BIRD (registration received before Dec. 1, 2019)
-NON-MEMBERS (registration received after Dec. 1, 2019):
* Have a group of 4 or more interested? Group discounts available!! Please contact
for more information.
The Puget Sound Chapter is offering two scholarships for the full IAP2 Foundations in Public Participation Certificate Training in February 2020. Applications must be submitted via email or postmarked no later than November 15, 2019. For more information, please email
Scholarship eligibility criteria: in order to be eligible for this scholarship, the applicant must be one of the following.
- Undergraduate or graduate student
- Recent graduate (within the last 6 months)
- Non-profit staff
- Active AmeriCorps members
- Community advocates new to the field of public participation
- Facing financial hardship
Interested? Please apply! Download an application on this page or email us.
* Seattle, WA: 101 Stewart Street, Suite 1200
* Planning for Effective Public Participation (3-Days) - February 3-5, 2020
* Techniques for Effective Public Participation (2-Days) - February 6-7, 2020
At the end of this training, participants will receive a certificate issued by the IAP2 International Federation.
Hit "Next" to start enrollment!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service