Utility Assistance Google Form
If you find yourself behind on your utility bill (Idaho Power or Intermountain Gas) and fall within income guidelines, local assistance programs may be able to help.

Please use the following form to apply online for the following program: Project Share (Energy Assistance). Be sure to read the description of each question.

If you find you don't meet the program requirement's, scroll to the bottom of this form for additional utility assistance programs.

This is an online process. Once your application has been submitted, you will receive confirmation via email. Please check your email for further instructions. Be sure to check your spam folder if you do not receive an email in your inbox! If you do not receive an email, we have run out of funding for the month.

The Boise Salvation Army can only assist with utility bills that generate from Ada County. If you live outside of Ada county, please call 211 for a list of resources for utility assistance.
The utility bill must be past due or have a disconnect notice.

If you have any questions, feel free to email ryanne.gihle@usw.salvationarmy.org

The Salvation Army Boise Corps

Sign in to Google to save your progress. Learn more
Email *
Applicant's Full Name *
Please enter your full name as it APPEARS ON THE BILL.
Active Account w/Idaho Power 
Project Share is an energy assistance program. For assistance, applicants must have an active account with Idaho Power.
Idaho Power Account Number *
Idaho Power Account Service Agreement Number
This number can be found on the back of the Idaho Power bill.
Intermountain Gas Account Number 
Which utility is the bill for? Project Share can only assit with one utility bill. *
Applicants Date of birth *
Applicant Address *
The bill MUST be for the current address and be in one of the following areas to qualify for energy assistance. The Salvation Army Boise Corps can assist residents living in Boise, Meridian, Kuna, Eagle, Star, Garden City.
Applicant City and Zip code *
Applicant Phone Number *
Is the bill for the current address? Project Share can only help with utility bills that generate from the current address.  *
Is the bill in your name? *
Household? *
How many live in your household?
Food Stamps? *
Do you currently receive Food Stamps?  
Gross Income *
Please enter the MONTHLY gross income (income before taxes) for the ENTIRE household for the PREVIOUS month.  For example, Employment, SSI (Supplemental Security Income), Social Security (retirement, disability, survivors and supplemental benefits), Workers Compensation, Pension, Unemployment payments, TAFI and TANF assistance.
Amount of the current bill? *
Enter the $ amount of your TOTAL bill.
Previous Assistance? *
Have you previously received assistance through Project Share in Ada county in the last 12 months
 Are you able to send the required documents to the Project Share representative? Example: Project Share application, Utility bill, ID, Proof of Income. *
Regarding Utility Assistance: *
PLEASE NOTE: Upon qualification, payment can take 4-6 weeks to process.  You may even receive another bill that does not reflect the pending payment.  The bill will reflect payment ONLY when funds are posted.  The Boise Salvation Army can only assist with utility bills in Ada County.

Please be aware there is a long waitlist for assistance. We process applications as quickly as possible. You will receive a confirmation email to the address included on your online application. Please be sure to check your emails and read the instructions that will be listed. Check your spam folder if you do not receive an email in your inbox! If you do not receive an email response, we have run out of funding for the month.

Electronic Signature *
Please acknowledge your consent by typing your name in the space below.  Doing so certifies the above statements are true and correct to the best of your knowledge. A false statement may disqualify you for utility benefits. Thank you.
Other Utility Assistance Resources: 211
211 Idaho CareLine, 211.idaho.gov: Resources to find free or low cost services or resources near you including rental assistance, energy assistance, medical assistance, food and clothing, child care resources, emergency shelter, and more.
Other Utility Assistance Resources: SVDP
St. Vincent de Paul (208) 331-2208  SVDP can help with utilities as well as other services. Leave a message and a volunteer will call you back within 48 hours.  svdpid.org
El-Ada Community Action 
El-Ada can help with utilities as well as other services. 208-377-0700 
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Clear form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy