CLOSED - Free On-Site Sustainability Assessment for Maryland Green Registry Members
Would you like to have the benefit of a fresh set of eyes to help you identify cost-saving sustainable practices at your facility? Free on-site sustainability assessments are being offered to two Maryland Green Registry members. Note that these assessments do not address environmental compliance issues and focus only on voluntary actions that help you reduce energy, water, and waste. This service is funded by an EPA/State grant and the contractor is Plisko Sustainable Solutions, LLC.
What to Expect:
1. The contractor will spend 2-3 hours touring the facility, reviewing documents, and asking relevant questions (the time commitment will depend on the size of facility)
2. Questions about utility and material sources and costs
3. Questions about waste streams
4. Questions about any specific concerns
Participating companies will receive a 3-5 page site visit report that identifies:
1. Current sustainability best practices
2. Opportunities to implement new cost-saving sustainable practices
3. A prioritization of suggested practices
4. Information (e.g., vendor information, case studies) to assist with implementation
5. Opportunities to update your Maryland Green Registry member profile
To indicate your interest in participating in this free program, submit the information below no later than FRIDAY, JUNE 21, 2019 and we will be back in contact with you to confirm your place in the program. Note that the program is limited to just two participating companies. For further information, contact Laura Armstrong at MDE (410-537-4119,
) or Joan Plisko at 443-831-7981,
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Maryland.gov.