Sunday School to go at Community- 2020
This fall will be a little different for the Community kids as we will be doing our Sunday School and Midweek activities at home/ online. We hope to be back together in January for our usual in-person fun and activities.
I want to be sure you know that I’d love to chat or answer questions if anything comes up. Call the church office at 605-336-1475 or email Heather.DeWit@Communityrc.org
• We will post a weekly video along with a list of activities, printable projects and fun. Kits include crafts, games and other fun activities to go with the weekly lessons.
• Kits will be available for pick up on Sundays during 9 am and 11am church and between services beginning October 11, 2020.
• You can request as many FREE kits as you can use for your family and to share with others. We'd love to have many, many kids join us for Sunday School!
• They are FREE. If you need them mailed, we’ll just ask you to pay $5 shipping (by mailing a check to church.)
• I’ll be giving you a lot of ideas and activities you can choose from but I want you to know that it is okay (I’d even say probably wise) to not try to do every single thing each week. Do a little on Sunday, a little on Wednesday if you want and skip the things that don’t work for you. There are activities to appeal to the wide range of ages as well so you can choose what fits for your family. They are designed for children in Elementary School and many preschool age kids will enjoy them with parent help too.
Email Address- this is where we will send the links for the videos and a reminder to pick up your kit.
Number of Sunday School kits requested (you'll need one for every child participating.)
Mailing address if your kits need to be mailed. Please mail a check to church for $5 per child kit ONLY if they are shipped as this is just to cover shipping costs. Community's address is 6800 E 41st St, Sioux Falls, SD 57110 and you can just note "Sunday School to go" on your check. If you need kits sent to multiple addresses, please include each address below or email Heather at
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service