Some of the goals for this group include:
- Promoting a general understanding of Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Describing how a female ASD profile may be different from a male ASD profile.
- Enhancing one's knowledge of their neurodiverse profile (strengths and weaknesses).
- Promoting a better understanding of navigating the social world with a neurodiverse profile.
- Promoting a better understanding of one's own emotions and management of those emotions.
- Connecting with other individuals who may have similar experiences and interests.
*NOTE - Completing this application form DOES NOT guarantee you a spot in the clinical group. You will be contacted by KAS staff to move forward in the process. If you have any questions, please contact our office at (814) 824-4515.*