River dolphins of the Brazilian Savanna (Botos do Cerrado)
100% of the profit of sales will go to research and conservation of botos.
We ship internationally and accept credit card via PayPal!
About this Book
Author | Claryana Araújo-Wang
Page | 100
Format | Hardcover
Publication date | October 1, 2017
Publisher | Society of Hong Kong Nature Explorers
Language | Portuguese & English
Printing | Full colour
Dimension | 230mm x 250mm
ISBN | 978-988-15468-0-7
Price | US $16 / HKD120
● How it all began
● The Cerrado
● Botos of the Cerrado
About the Author
Claryana was born and raised in the state of Goias (Brazil). She received her Ph. D. degree in Ecology from the Federal University of Goias, with part of her doctoral research being conducted at Trent University (Ontario, Canada). She had conducted research on the botos of the Araguaia and Tocantins rivers for more than a decade and published the first scientific papers on the botos from this region.
“This book, with its stunning photographs, provides a unique and remarkable window into the lives of botos, showcasing their unusual appearance and behaviour in a habitat that seems so unlikely for a dolphin. It also identifies some of the threats they face in their savanna home.”
—— Randall Reeves (Chair, IUCN SSC Cetacean Specialist Group)
Steps to place an order
| Steps |
1. Submit this order form.
2. Order confirmation via email and PayPal money request will be sent within 3 business days.
3. Payment must be received within 3 business days of order confirmation.
4. Delivery times range from 2 to 26 business days, depending on your location.
| Payment |
We use PayPal only. Credit card via PayPal will be accepted. PayPal fee of about 4% will be charged.
| Shipping |
● We ship the book internationally. Ships from Hong Kong or Canada.
● Shipping rates and times vary depending on the delivery address for your order.
● Approximate shipping rates and times for one book are listed below and will be confirmed in the order confirmation email. Additional fees may apply for special requirements eg. urgent delivery, ordering more than one book.
(Hong Kong Dolphin Conservation Society)
Please be free to contact us if you have any question.
I understand and agree with the terms and conditions
Please read the full Terms and Conditions here before placing the order:
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Hong Kong Dolphin Conservation Society.