Thank you for your interest in Allied Woodshop! We aim to foster woodworkers in all stages of their careers by providing them with quality tools and access to shared knowledge. Professionals and hobbyists both welcome!
Would you like to become a member? Please complete the following application, and we'll get back to you when we have an opening. If you are in a hurry, please follow up with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are a few things you should know:
- We ask for a one-year commitment with a one-month trial period.
- We charge a refundable one-month's rent security deposit.
- All full-time members are required to have liability insurance naming us as co-insured.
- Monthly rent varies depending on what level of membership you're interested in.
- Monthly rent also includes some consumables (e.g., sandpaper, Dominoes, rags, glue brushes, etc.).
- Woodworkers are responsible for supplying their own hand tools and materials like wood, glue, and finish.
- We have a gated parking lot, and there is free street parking from 5am-12am.
- The building is entirely ground floor access with large roll-up doors.
- Access to the community shop is 24/7.
Thanks again. We look forward to hearing from you!