2019 International Thespian Festival Letter of Intent
Submit this form if you will be attending the 2019 International Thespian Festival in Lincoln, Nebraska. Prior to submitting this form, students AND parents should read carefully through the rules and expectations. No refunds will be honored after this Letter of Intent is submitted (unless a substitute is found prior to Festival.) Once you have registered, the school will be submitting payment to the International Thespian Society. Therefore, we are not able to get a refund of our registration after you have submitted this form. Therefore, you should make sure you will be able to attend - and will be able to meet all expectations - before submitting.
Festival Dates: Monday, June 24, 2019 (early AM) - Sunday, June 30, 2019 (afternoon)
Festival Location: University of Nebraska-Lincoln Lincoln, Nebraska
Travel Information: School Van
Chaperone: Mr. Aaron Dean
Accommodations: University of Nebraska-Lincoln Dorms (2 Students per Dorm Room)
Cost of Trip: $800
The cost of the trip includes ...
- Dorm room for the entire week
- Food (from dinner on Monday, June 24 through breakfast on Sunday, June 30)
-Transportation to and from Festival
- Festival T-Shirt
- Entrance to all mainstage and studio theatre performances
- Workshops with theatre professionals from across the country
- Dances and late-night events for all delegates
Other money needs for the week include:
- Money for lunch on Monday, June 24 and lunch on Sunday, June 30 (stops en route to Lincoln)
- Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS donations (optional)
- Souvenirs (optional)
- Wednesday, January 30 – Letter of Intent & Down Payment ($100)
- Wednesday, May 15 – Full Payment (less down payment)
Any special dietary needs:
Parent Email Address
Emergency Contact Number
Yes! I will attend the 2019 International Thespian Festival at the University of Lincoln-Nebraska from June 24-30, 2019. I understand that by submitting this form, I intend to follow all the rules and expectations provided above. In addition, I agree to fulfill the payment deadline as listed above. I understand that no refunds are allowed, unless a substitute is found by the student.
If you and your parents agree to these expectations and you will attend the festival, hit the submit button below.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service