Trek or Treat Volunteer Registration
Thank you for your interest in sponsoring a table for the Westwood Trek or Treat, jointly coordinated and sponsored by the parent organization of Berkeley and Brookside, as well as Celebrate Westwood. Space is limited and volunteers will be accepted as registrations are submitted.
In order to bring foot traffic to the Westwood Central Business District while offering Westwood’s young residents a safe space in which to trick-or-treat, this event has been designed to offset the recently popular "trunk or treat" events hosted by the elementary school PTA/Os.
NOTE: Masks wearing and social distancing will be required. Participants will be asked to register for the event in advance to limit number of attendees and the total sum will be shared with all table hosts in advance.
with any questions or concerns.
Set Up Parameters:
● Spots will be assigned by Celebrate Westwood and communicated to you the week before the event. Spots will be aprox. 6 ft long, against a building facade, to allow for a standard folding table.
● A minimum of 4 ft of clearance must be left for pedestrians to traverse the sidewalk.
● All doors, driveways, etc. must be left fully accessible.
● Participants may set up a table and chairs to distribute treats.
● The area may be decorated using safe materials that will not blow away, impede pedestrians, or disrupt traffic.
● No tents permitted.
● No open flame.
● No extension cords may be plugged into buildings or vehicles.
● Participants are responsible for all set up and cleanup.
● Set up may begin 30 minutes prior to your time slot and all stations must be broken down no later than 30 minutes after the conclusion of the event
● Participants must wear masks which cover their nose & mouth, and practice social distancing.
● Individually wrapped treats or non-food treats only. No homemade food products will be permitted. Hosts will be responsible for providing treats for the event. Please note registration will limit the number of attendees.
● Participants are strongly encouraged to use gloves when distributing treats and to separate treats in a way that they may be "grab and go" (ie: lined up with space between each piece, rather than in a communal bowl)
Please provide your Email address (to be used for confirmation, location assignment, and cancelation notification in the event of inclement weather)
Student(s)' Name(s) (if applicable)
Student(s)' Grade(s) (if applicable)
Phone Number (to be used in case of emergency)
Please indicate which time slots you would like to host (may select more than one)
I have read the Hold Harmless Agreement (below) and understand I will be asked to sign it once my registration is confirmed. Failure to sign the Hold Harmless agreement prior to 10/31/2020 will result in forfeiture of any table assignment.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service