Тесты по Английскому языку
Тест Англиискому языку
1. I __________________ TV when the telephone rang.
b) was watching
c) are watching
d) have watched
2. I'm afraid I'm not hungry. I've _______ eaten lunch.
3. Would you like ___________ chicken?
4. These images ______________ by an artist named Phil Thomsen.
a) are photographed
d) were photographed
5. If I __________ you, I would wait a while to begin investing.
d) would be
6. He'll give you a call as soon as he __________.
a) will arrive
c) is arriving
d) is going to arrive.
7. She _________ she wanted to come.
b) said me
d) told to me
8. I'll ______________ their cat while they are away on holiday.
a) be looking into
b) be looking at
c) be looking after
d) be looking over
9. He made his children ______ their homework every afternoon.
b) to do
d) to study
10. By the time she arrives, we ________________ our homework.
b) will have finished
c) will finish
d) were finished
11. The sun ______ at 9 last night.
d) was setting
12. Despite ______________ hard, he failed the exam.
a) he studied
b) he has studied
13. That room _______________ for a meeting today.
a) is used
b) is being used
d) is using
14. I really didn't want to come last night. _______.
a) So do I
b) Neither do I
c) Neither I did
d) Neither did I
15. Do you think ___________ ?
a) does he know what he wants
b) he knows what he wants
c) he knows what does he want
d) what he wants he knows
16. Why are your hands so dirty? - I _______________ in the garden.
a) was working
b) have worked
d) have been working
17. My sister's son ___________ in tomorrow's race, because he is too young. They do not allow riders under sixteen.
a) won't ride
b) shan't ride
c) wouldn't ride
d) doesn't ride
18. I feel really tired. We __________ to the party last night and have just returned home.
b) has gone
c) had seen
d) was going
19. When the bus stopped in the small square, Helen ___________ her magazine and didn't realize at first that she had arrived at her destination...
c) was reading
d) had read
20. The comic told silly jokes, but nobody laughed __________ him.
21. Television has many advantages. It keeps us informed about the latest news, and also__________ entertainment at home.
c) is provided
22. On the other hand television __________ for the violent behaviour of some young people, and for encouraging children to sit indoors, instead of doing sports.
c) is blamed
d) would blame
23. A beautiful bridge _________ in our city. It will be finished next year;
b) is built
c) is being built
d) has been built
24. Every time when I missed the bus, I ___________ to return home late.
25. When you__________older, you will change your mind about this.
a) will grow
c) have grown
26. You can wash up the dishes in the ________
27. Entertainment – is ___________
a) time when you stop working because of age
b) perfomances that amuse people like television, cinema, theatre
c) a place where you enter a building
d) a piece of clothing
28. Thriller – is _______________
a) a film about vampires
b) a killer, a murderer
c) a film about a murder or crime
d) a type of film
29. The act of departing – is ________________
30. A post bearing a sign that gives directions or shows the way is _______________
31. A substance that can be consumed to produce energy is _______________
32. Sitting and travelling on the back of animal, usually while controlling its motions is ___________
33. Restate (words) from one language into another language is __________
34. A journey to some distant place is _______________
35. To reach a destination; arrive by movement or progress is ________
c) capital city
36. An established line of travel or access is ____________
37. A wheeled vehicle with small wheels and a low-powered gasoline engine geared to the rear wheel is _____________
38. A liquid that is used to supply power to the engine of cars and other vehicles is called_____________.
39. We were stuck in _______________ on the motorway for three hours.
a) a trafficking
b) a traffic jam
c) traffic jam
40. That grass really needs cutting. What device do we use?
a) stain remover
b) lawn mower
c) water heater
41. I always carry a __________ in my pocket.
d) carving knife
42. Lisa turned the door ___________ opened the door and entered the room.
43. Nowadays people are more aware that wildlife all over the world is in ________
44. My boss wouldn’t let me _________ time off to go to a football match
45. Green or purple fruit which grows in bunches
46. A __________ of bread or cake
47. A house with only one floor.
c) semi – detached house
48. People who watch a sporting performance are _______
49. I waved at Ann, hoping to catch her _______ but she didn’t see me.
50. I occasionally met Terry, but he’s more _________ than a friend
This form was created inside of Apec PetroTechnic.
Terms of Service