PacLeaders 2018 Application
The YMCA PacLeaders Program is open to college students in Hawai’i who will have completed at least half of the credits required toward graduation by the beginning of September 2018.
The PacLeaders Program will help you acquire the following skills and prepare you to excel in your career with practical hands-on training with corporate trainers:
- Effective communication in the workplace
- Working with and influencing people
- Leveraging generational differences in the workplace
- Gathering information: Asking and answering the right questions
- Critical thinking for problem solving and the workplace
Other benefits of the PacLeaders Program include:
- A mentor who is a professional in a field related to your career interest
- The opportunity to meet and interact with your mentor and other leaders in the community
Professionals from various fields will participate in the training sessions and talk with
you about the practical applications of the skills you are learning
- The opportunity to put what you learn into practice as you and your fellow PacLeaders
design and implement a capstone service project
- Lifelong connections with peers and professionals
For more information, the schedule, and locations of the program please reference our website:
***This application is due by SUNDAY JULY 15, 2018***
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University of Hawaii.