Students must be available for the interviews after school and early evening of January 24, 2019 and be present at the awards presentation the evening of February 19, 2019.
Awards of $1000 will be given to four students for unrestricted use. The awards will be presented at the annual Mesa Citizen of the Year banquet in Mesa on February 19, 2019. The recipients must be present.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATIONContact Debra Duvall at email@example.com
1. What are the major service activities and projects in which you have participated? Please estimate how many hours you spent with each activity.
2. What have you observed and learned about others and our community from your service experiences?
3. What have you learned about yourself through these service activities and experiences?
4. What are your basic plans for your education, career and future?
5. How do you envision you will be involved in community service throughout your life, in your chosen career and future plans?