Call for innovative projects within the framework of the Erasmus + Yabda project 2020-2021
Call for innovative projects within the framework of the Erasmus + Yabda project
You have an innovative idea or a start-up creation project,
The Yabda project can support you for the success of your project.
The Erasmus + Yabda Project is launching a call for the creation of start-ups to allow project leaders to concretize their ideas and succeed in their project.
OBJECTIVES OF THE YABDA PROJECT
• Respond to the problem of employability of young graduates in the Maghreb countries;
• The emergency of innovation and sustainable entrepreneurship as an efficient solution;
• Moroccan, Algerian and Tunisian strategy in terms of innovation, technology transfer and public / private partnership;
• Modernize and internationalize their activities;
• The exchange of good practices in terms of innovation, promotion of R&D and entrepreneurial culture.
The Yabda project brings you:
• Individualized support for the mobilization of resources essential to the success of your project;
• Accommodation in the University's Yabda center;
• Training and pooling of experiences;
• Technical, methodological and logistical assistance;
• Connecting with socio-economic partners;
• Help in finding funding
Project leaders (Students, researchers and Administrative staff of the University) are invited to fill out the form below
THE PROJECT SELECTION PROCESS
How it works?
A pre-selection of the projects submitted will be made by a technical committee made up of professionals and experts in business creation and innovation. After training in Yabda centers, the selected projects will be presented to a jury.
• October 25 to December 25, 2020: Launching of Call and Submission of application files ;
• December 26 to December 30, 2020: Display of Selected Projects.
• January 18 to 21, 2021: Organization of training sessions for first Selected Team ;
• February - March 2021: Organization of coaching sessions ;
• April 02 to 10, 2021: Assessement and Improvement of The Process ;
• April 12 to 24, 2021: Organization of training sessions for first Selected Team ;
• May - June 2021: Organization of coaching sessions ;
• July 01 to 10, 2021: Overall Review of The process ;
• July 12 to 17, 2021: Selection of 3 best Projects per Maghrebin Country.
• July 19 to 20, 2021: Selection of one best Project per Maghrebin Country.
• September 21, 2021: Invitation of the Winners to present their project during the closing session of Erasmus+ Yabda in front of International Committee.
First Name & Last Name
University of the candidat (select)
Université Hassan II Casablanca
Universté Cadi Ayyad Marrakech
Université Hassan 1er Settat
Université Abdelmalek Essaadi Tetouan
Université de Mostaganem
Université Blida 2
Université Batna 1
Université Constantine 3
Université de Tunis El Manar
Last Diploma obtained
Team (If the project is done by more than one candidate, Please give the list of Team (Full names separated by ";"))
Title of the project
Domain of activity
succinct description of the project
Innovative Character of the Project
does the project have been registred as a patent
state of advancement
financial cost of the project (facultative)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service