Confession & Absolution
Objectives: Students will be able to:
1) explain what the words "confession" and "absolution" mean.
2) identify ways they are sinful and in need of God’s forgiveness.
3) relate the forgiveness they receive from God to others in their own words.
4) assess why God’s forgiveness is so important to us and why it is important to forgive and be forgiven by others.
5) memorize 1 John 1:8-9 and explain it in their own words.
Page 1 of 7
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Trinity Lutheran Church.
Terms of Service