1. Applications can be submitted by any student organization or University entity organizing activities for graduate and professional students that meet the goals of the fund. Individuals may also apply; however, in most cases funding will be contingent on co-sponsorship with an official student group or other Penn entity with a budget code.
2. Events and programs occurring both on and off-campus will be considered. However, there must be a direct connection between the event or program and an impact on the broader Penn graduate community.
3. The maximum grant amount is $1,000.
4. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, and will be evaluated by a group of graduate student leaders from affinity organizations and administrators from the Graduate Student Center and Provost's Center. In most cases, funding requests will be reviewed within one week of receipt of an application.
5. All fund recipients MUST include the Community Impact Fund logo on advertising and complete a post-event evaluation within 30 days of the event's completion.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.