กรุณากรอก E-mail หรือเบอร์ที่ใช้สมัครติวเตอร์
1. Ever since Thai music _____ at BB restaurant, it ____ crowded everyday
has started to be performing, is
has started performing, was
has started to perform, has been
started to be performed, has been
2. The supervisor of the shop has warned every operator ____ the machine while it is spinning.
does not touch
not to touch
must not be touching
3. Some people, especially those who are doctors, lawyers, politicians or businessmen, are usually very busy. ________ people who have a lot of free time and become bored.
Therefore, the number is great for
However, there are a great number of
Moreover, it is a great number for
Hence, there is a great number of
4. San Francisco is one of the most beautiful cities in America. It first became famous when gold was discovered in the nearby Sierra Hills in 1848. Of course, people don’t come to San Francisco for gold anymore. They came for the warm weather, the friendly people and the wonderful sights. -- which of the following is not true?
San Francisco has warm weather.
People in San Francisco are friendly.
San Francisco has the wonderful sights.
San Francisco is the most beautiful city in the word.
5. If you want to get the job, you should ______.
see the manager.
go to the office.
dial the given number.
email the office.
6. UNICEF reports that 28,000 weakened children die from diseases and other circumstances that are easy preventable -- which word is used incorrectly?
7. It was the day of the big sale. Rumors of the sales and some advertising in the local paper were the main reason for the long line. The line was formed by 8.30 in the morning in front of the store. A small man pushed his way to the front of the line. But he was pushed back with loud and colourful curses.— why were so many people waiting in front of the store?
To buy discounted things.
To be on strike.
To follow the store regulations.
To break into the store.
8. We are _____ to _______ noise in the library.
allow, make a aloud
not allowed, make a loud
make allow, not aloud
not aloud, are allow
9. I look forward to _____.
hear from you
hearing from you
10. What is the meaning of "when pig flies"?
You're awful and you need to get out!
You're a pig and you need to leave!
That will never happen!
It is crazy!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service