D-League - Expression of Interest (Coach)
Basketball NSW (BNSW) is once again hosting D-League in 2020. The aim of D-League is to identify talented players and coaches within NSW and assist in their development by having them play and coach against each other in a Tournament style competition.
Expressions of Interest (EOI) to participate in D-League are open to any athlete who is currently a registered member of BNSW. Athletes are NOT required to be nominated by their coach/Association.
BNSW are looking for coaches to be involved in the following age groups for the 2020 tournament:
• U14 boys and girls (2008 born)
• U15 boys and girls (2007 born)
• U16 boys and girls (2006 born)
• U18 boys and girls (2005 and 2004 born)
Selection Process for Coaches
• Coaches must be a registered member of BNSW
• Coaches must hold a current coaching accreditation
• Preference for Head Coach & Assistant Coaching positions will be given to coaches who are able to commit to all 3 rounds, although we do understand that this time of the year is difficult to commit to three consecutive Sunday's so special consideration may be taken into account for anyone that discloses any unavailability to BNSW (this will need to be submitted to Jarrod Moore by email at
The three-week tournament will be played at Penrith Valley Regional Sports Centre and Hills Basketball Stadium, commencing at approximately 8:00am and finishing no later than 5:00pm.
The proposed dates are as follows:
25 October – Penrith Valley Regional Sports Centre
1 November – Penrith Valley Regional Sports Centre
8 November – Hills Basketball Stadium
- Completing an EOI form does not guarantee you a position in D-League
- Selected coaches will be contacted via email once positions are finalised
- Each coach selected will be provided with a BNSW D-League coaching shirt
- Coach Education sessions will be scheduled over the course of D-League
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSE ON THE 11/09/2020
First Name (As per drivers license)
Working With Children Check (WWCC) Number
Working With Children Expiry Date
Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
Which association do you represent?
Which Basketball NSW Junior Competition are you currently coaching in?
U14s Country Challenge
U16s Country Challenge
U18s Country Challenge
Waratah Senior League
Not currently coaching a representative team
Are you currently coaching Boys or Girls at the 'representative' level?
Who do you prefer to coach?
What age group is your preference to coach?
Which Division are you currently coaching in?
Please select one.
Polo (Men & Women )
Are you able to commit to all 3 rounds?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Basketball NSW.