Thursday, June 27, 2019Shows at 11am and 1pmJenkinson's Boardwalk300 Ocean AvenuePoint Pleasant Beach, NJ 08742REGISTRATION DEADLINE EXTENDED: Tuesday, June 18th
***RAIN DATE: Friday, June 28, 2019***
Show Up and Dance is a performance opportunity sponsored by Dance New Jersey with the intention of providing members a chance to share their work in a supportive and enriching environment.
1. Choreographers/Companies/Studios must be current Dance New Jersey members to be eligible for this opportunity. For Dance New Jersey membership information, you may visit our website www.dancenj.org or contact Managing Director, Cristina Marte at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Each company/artist is permitted to show one piece up to 6 minutes in length maximum. If you are interested in showing more than one piece, your second piece will be placed on a waiting list until all participants have been accommodated. Submit one piece per form, and indicate which piece you would like to be placed on the wait list. Keep in mind the 6 minute time limit also includes set up and removal of any props and/or scenery.
3. Performance spots fill on a first-come, first-serve basis. The number of performance requests often exceeds the number of performance spots available. Performance spots may fill prior to due date. To ensure your spot, complete your request early.
4. Only completed performance registration forms will be accepted and processed.
LOCATION AND PERFORMANCE SPACE GUIDELINES:
1. The stage is built by a professional stage company on the beach in sections. Size will be 16ft x 24ft. and will be covered with marley flooring.
2. THE STAGE IS NOT COVERED. We strongly encourage dancers have footwear (dance shoes or socks), as well as be mindful of floor work, due to the sun and potential heat which does affect the marley.
2. Due to the unique location, the stage is engineered to be stabilized on the beach. Please be mindful of the number of dancers for weight and safety precautions.
3. There will be no lighting for this event due to natural lighting being provided by the sun.
For more information, contact Dance New Jersey at 973.222.8844 or email@example.com.
I hereby authorize Dance New Jersey to utilize images of myself, and/or, my organization for promotion and marketing purposes. I understand that with my consent, I also may have access to said images for my own personal/professional use.
All performers and patrons need to purchase beach bands. The reservation link will be sent in the registration confirmation email.