International Outstanding e-Learning Awards - Oxford Primary English Outstanding e-Learning Awards 2017/ 2018
1. Complete the lesson plan: Download the file of the relevant attachment [附件 (文章部分)] at
and complete the content of the lesson plan;
2. Save: Save a copy in MS WORD format and Save as a PDF file;
3. Naming: Name your files in the specified format as below;
4. Fill Form: Login to your Google account, then start filling in the registration information on this link;
5. Additional Documents (Mandatory): In Section 2 of this online application form, click "Add New File" to attach a minimum of two documents including MS WORD and PDF;
6. Provide links (optional): Fill in the shareable links that organizer can access your additional files from cloud. You are suggested to upload relevant documents to the cloud platforms such as Google Drive, One Drive, Dropbox etc.)
7. Submission: Submit the entry form by submitting and display "Form submitted" message;
8. Confirmation Email: You will receive an confirmation email and application number in your registered email.
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service