PPC Animal Caretaker Application
Pet Placement Center is a small, non-profit animal shelter dedicated to providing shelter to the pets in our area and finding the best forever homes. We are a very small-staffed community and our team works daily to improve the lives of others the best we can. This type of job is very physical and requires constant movement, bending, lifting, and exercise.
This position requires, but is not limited to:
- Caring and cleaning for cats, kittens, small dogs, and large dogs
- Handling of cleaning solvents and chemicals
- Being able to identify and inspect health and behavior issues
- Providing routine medications
- Being able to self-manage to complete daily tasks
- Willingness to learn new skills and adapt to changes
- Assisting with the public in a positive and helpful manner
- Maintaining a professional and courteous attitude
- And much more.
We are a fast-paced facility and training will be provided on the go.
**We are currently looking for someone who can work Monday and Tuesday, as well as two other days in the week. The hours are between 9 and 5 pm (Mon/Tues 9-3 pm).**
First and last name
Are you older than 18?
Are you able to start immediately?
What is your current employment status?
Please list any job-related skills you may possess.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Pet Placement Center.