Application: Changemakers Residence
The Changemakers Residence is a group savings scheme house for people working towards positive change, opposite Victoria Yards in Lorentzville/ Bertrams. We are looking for *single moms with children under one year old*.
- Young mothers pay what they can afford (discounted rent) up to 6 months, renewable to a year
- Over 20% of your rent goes to your savings account, earning you interest.
- Two kitchens with all appliances (washing machine, fridge, etc), living room with all furniture, and other common assets
- Weekend getaway yearly
- Membership to VY Commons (Victoria Yards), a coworking space with free wifi, printing, phone, meeting space.
- Friendly and responsive management.
Water, electricity and gas is billed separately: the less you use, the less you pay
Please go to
, or contact Simon on 065 901 7793 for more information.
APPLICATIONS DUE SUNDAY 19 MAY 2019.
What is your name?
What is your phone number?
And your email address? (If you have one).
Do you want to be a changemaker? "Someone who desires change in the world and, by gathering knowledge and resources, makes that change happen"?
Describe any work towards positive change you've undertaken so far.
How much do you currently pay for rent, water and electricity per month?
Do you want to move in with children, and if so how old are they?
Are you wanting to stay with other people in the same room, as permanent tenants, in addition to your children?
What is your age (roughly :-) )
Where do you live at the moment (area & city)?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service